Cleanse – Balance – Build
I wonder why inspiration comes in the middle of the night (between 3am – 4am) and when you get up a couple of hours later the same thoughts have evaporated into thin air. Not all is lost, I remember some.
It’s been niggling me for a few weeks that something had to shift, another gear to be used to move forward. It was not necessarily complacency but a promise to help out with some task far greater than imagined. Overwhelm set in and unless it was confronted I was heading for excessive stress, piling more challenges into my daily life. The challenge has been successfully completed with a brilliant outcome for all parties involved, WIN, WIN, WIN!
Don’t we all find ourselves in similar situations which inadvertently are created by our own selves, time after time, and at some point we’re giving up, sliding into ‘I can’t cope territory’ to maybe never return to our purpose in life? Sounds dramatic, but unfortunately it’s very real.
So what about 3 steps to return order, enjoyment, mental and physical improvement and most of all the ‘Love of the Life we ought to live?
It is ‘Easy to do’ and of course ‘Easy not to do’, but that’s for you to decide. I call it stepping it up. Do it from Head to Toe.
Step 1 – Clear out and clean your mind.
- Observe what you’re thinking and saying. delete the phrase ‘ I can’t do it with ‘How can I do it?’
- Close down the chatter in your head by talking back to it. Sounds funny? It’s very powerful when you realise that just by muttering a good ‘be quiet and get lost’ will become.
- Learn how to put yourself first at the expense of appearing to be selfish.You might have to introduce the phrase ‘No, I can’t help this time’ to your vocabulary.
Step 2 – Balance your Lifestyle.
- Start tweaking your eating habits.
- A little more water and a little less sugar? Easy to do. one glass and one spoon at a time.Get moving.
Step 3 – Start tweaking your lifestyle.
- All it takes is your 2 feet, some flat shoes, your house key and 10 minutes of your time. If it’s raining you might want to take an umbrella with you.
- One foot in front of the other.Walk at a pace which stops you from thinking. And remember, no handbag, this is not a shopping or window shopping walk. This is a Stress buster walk.
Start from the beginning with the end in mind and don’t skip any step, you’re bound to drip up. It’s as easy as that. Every Challenge in life carries a provision, meaning that there is a solution to it. The solution has got to be YOU, nothing or nobody else.
Life begins at Change. Oh Yes, You Can.
“Always be a first rate version of yourself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else.”– JUDY GARLAND